• University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, B.S. in Computer Engineering, Minor in Physics, December 2007.
• Standard Arkansas Mathematics Teaching License 200, January 2013.
• Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering, Greensboro, NC, M.S. in Nanoengineering. May 2016.
• University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Ph.D. Student in Microelectronics and Photonics, October 2016-present.
• Plasma etched various polymers to characterize physical changes using two etching strategies (isotropic and anisotropic).
• Used goniometry to compare hydrophobicity changes in each polymer and their respective etched counterparts.
• Investigated surface modifications using SEM, ellipsometry, and FTIR.
• DSC and DMA used to explore polymer properties.